We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of individuals with respect to personal data. We endeavor to ensure that our policies and practices in relation to the collection, use, retention, transfer and access of personal data comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486) under the laws of Hong Kong (the “Ordinance”).
Collection of personal data
As a customer of our company or as a visitor of our website(s), it may be necessary for you to provide us with your personal data when you apply to us and / or continue to subscribe with us for a service and / or product, personal data including, but not limited to, your name, telephone number, postal address/billing address, email address, credit card information, details of online transactions marital status and interests (collectively “personal data”). Refusal to provide such information or the information is incomplete or incorrect may deny you of access to certain parts of our web site, or may render us unable to handle any application or request you are making, or may otherwise defeat the objectives of your visit. If you are under the age of 18, consent from your parent or guardian is required before you give us the Personal Data.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
You agree that the personal data and all the information you provided relating to the use of our online store may be used for the following purposes below:
• processing your application as a Registered Customer/Member;
• operating, processing, maintaining and/or managing your account;
• processing and effecting sales, order, refunds and exchanges relating to products available for sale through our website, delivery and responding to your queries, feedback or claims;
• analyzing, verifying and/or checking of your credit, payment and/or status in relation to the provision of the services;
• providing you with rewards under our redemption program (where applicable);
• providing you with our promotional materials;
• performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve our products and services and for marketing and promotional purposes;
• providing normal management, operation and maintenance of the performance of the services;
• designing new or improving existing services provided by us, our websites, our affiliates or our partners to you;
• investigation of complaints, suspected suspicious transactions and research for service improvement;
• prevention or detection of crime;
• disclosure as required by law;
We may disclose and transfer (whether in Hong Kong or abroad) your personal data to the following parties who under a duty of confidentiality to us to use, disclose, process or retain your personal data for the purposes mentioned above:
• Our agents, contractors and other service providers for the provision of products and/or services that you ordered and/or subscribed to;
• Banks, financial institutions and credit providers;
• Regulatory bodies, law enforcement agencies and courts;
• Our professional advisers; and
• Any of our actual or proposed assignees or transferees of our rights with respect to you.
We may only use your name, phone number, residential/other address and email address with your consent or with your indication of no objection to provide marketing materials to you (whether by phone, SMS, email, post or other media) relating to goods and services provided by us. This site is owned and operated by Truly Dental Material Co Limited. Emails are only used by Truly Dental Material Co Limited.
If you do not wish to receive direct marketing promotional information from us with respect to the products/services mentioned above, or do not wish us to disclose, transfer or use your personal data for the aforesaid direct marketing purposes, you may send your request in writing to the following address:
Truly Dental Material Co Limited
Room 1204-1205, 12/F., Chung Kiu Comm. Bldg., 47-51 Shan Tung Street, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Attn.: Customer Service Team
By email: email@example.com
Retention of Personal Data
In your dealings with us and for auditing purposes, your personal data and records of your online transactions will be kept and retained by us for a reasonable period. Such information will be erased from our system in accordance with our internal policy.
All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any personal data held by us is stored in a secure and safe place and accessed only by our authorized employees or authorized third party service providers.
All personal data you provide to us is secured on our web site with restricted access by authorized personnel only. Our online registration process uses the SSL protocol link for data transmission so as to protect your data via encrypting it in a secure format to ensure its privacy is maintained. But you should be aware that no system is impenetrable, and no information provided over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us or receive from us over the Internet.
Our websites may contain links to other sites and pages which are operated by third parties. We have no control over the content of the linked websites or the way in which the operators of those websites deal with your personal data. You should review the privacy statement for those third-party websites, and we shall not be responsible for any damages or losses incurred or suffered by you arising out of or in connection with your use of the link(s).
When you visit our web site(s), we will record your visit only and will not collect any personally identifiable information (i.e. information that is about you and identifies you) from you unless otherwise stated. Cookies used (if any) in any part of our web site will not be deployed for collecting personally identifiable information. For your information, Cookies are small computer files that can be stored in web surfers’ computers for the purposes of obtaining configuration information and analyzing web surfers’ viewing habits. They can save you from registering again when re-visiting a web site and are commonly used to track your preferences in relation to the subject matter of the web site. You may refuse to accept Cookies (by modifying the relevant Internet options or browsing preferences of your computer system), but to do so you may not be able to utilize or activate certain available functions in our web sites.
Access to and Correction of Personal Data
Under the Ordinance, you have the right of access to personal data held by us and to request correction of the data. If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement or if you want to access or correct your personal data, you may send your request in writing to the following address:
Truly Dental Material Co Limited Room 1204-1205, 12/F., Chung Kiu Comm. Bldg., 47-51 Shan Tung Street, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Attn.: Customer Service Team
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Privacy Statement may be amended from time to time without prior notice. You are advised to check for the latest version on a regular basis.